Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

75 Peek Behind The Curtain

There is no 74.




Thank you, my friend, for following along all this time. This Punkology tale is only just beginning.

True that, baby.

Daft Punk and via Soundsystem.


Let's go bowling.







Joey was right.

No one could ever truly have Katheena as a girlfriend. I learned my lesson, as I watched Katheena ogle Bryan and his meaty man package before we even drove off in her gold Firebird with the gold-tinted windows on our way to do some fucked up shit to Gilbert’s house.

I just hadn’t acknowledged it in my head at that point. Fucking beautiful betrayer.

Bryan was instantly infatuated. Joey and I did not even try to warn him, although Little Lion Man wanted to simply to be able to tell him later on “I told you so” like he tried to say to me.

Mind you, Joey had been warned about Katheena by yet another, mysterious dude who had graduated before I got to C.L. PunkLane High School.

This cat was called Tommy Hewitt, and he tried to tell Joey about Katheena, the man eater.


+++++++++++++++++++

(My buddy Florida Bobcat helped me out by giving me a name for that fatal character. He said that Tommy Hewitt was one cool cat.)

+++++++++++++++++++



Tommy Hewitt to Little Lion Man Joey, then Joey to me.

Katheena.

I figured this: let Bryan find out for himself.

Both he and Katheena were fuckers.

But, gawd damn.

Watching that shit sucked.

Ya think?


This song is quiet. Crank it up. Nothing like a good rhythm section to drive a tune...





+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here, for you, is a look at what it takes to get this shit together for you for your leisurely perusal.

I won't do this ever again.

But tomorrow, I'll continue on with closing out the Lorelei Chapter.

God Help You.

----------------------------



Police report.

What it entailed.






----------------------------

What Lorelei said when she was being taken away.



Did you know that Lorelei had bought me my first leather jacket for the dance?

It was in that little shop where no one visited all that much.

Now how did they keep doing business?

Well, it was because of the punks.

There was a back door, much like the back door Sean always used when he visited my duplex from his own, when he wasn’t at his aunt’s house.

Of course, he would eventually visit other back doors--- but that is a tale for a much later time.

So Lorelei bought me my first leather. Gobless her.

Remember, I had shown up in it to nab Lorelei from her Exchanged Parents.





And it would be my best leather thereafter. Always mind your leather.




----------------------------


Nolei and Ivan leave. What they had to say.




+++++++++++++++++

Quitting the Silver Dollar biker bar. How excellent. I got a new job before doing so, after being interviewed at Flaky Jakes. Never quit a job before you have another one lined up.

(link to the tale of the three lessons from that dude)
--------------------------------


Links

From my son Gabe. Oil color painting In water.

Relaxing for a Saturday. This is like a sand painting by them Tibetan monks. Those dudes chuck it when they are done, but this Native Skill dude then saves it on cotton paper.

Nice.







Julian Assange, remember him? He is going to continue bleeding out secret diplomatic WikiPiss for us all to see.

But what about him? What’s he like? Stalker.




Tiny cars. Want.



Hard Core Form’s cyber motion simulator.



17 minutes of lost footage from the “2001: A Space Odyssey” film by Stanley Kubrick.

Yeah, that movie wasn’t long enough?

OK, that shit was found in a salt mine in Kansas. Now, that’s interesting.





Top 50 albums of 2010. Was there all that much good music released last year?

Really?

Ummm, fuck yes. Dooooooooood……. Keep up. Reject old age.



Cool movie short. 8 bit music. Even cooler, if you ever played video games from the last century.




Site to kill your whole day.


So, I guess black holes and super string theory are now dead?

Thanks a lot, Large Hardon Collider. You might as well open up a full wormhole to the antimatter universes…



Link from my son Gabe. Shout out to Nativez.








God Help You.

God Help Us All.


---willies out.











One more for ya.

End Song. The Two Door Cinema Club, Something Good Can Work. For Dotta. Ya know.







Another for ya.


Shout out to some of my fellow Nativez, Rezzing yo ass up. Tahoo

NDN Cars. Keith Secola and the Wild Band of Indians

Thanks for the link my son Gabe.










.

No comments: