Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

31

The following chapter I wrote and published on May 20th, 2010.


Bryan told me about what happened the second time he went into Trinity's house that night.

Yes, he had, indeed, gone back in there before bailing on his bike and frigging running off at the fastest pace his meaty man-trunks would carry him. He punched man-foot sized holes in people's lawns, you see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BRYAN'S WORDS


The following are Bryan's Words, how he spoke, what he saw. This is what he said to me that night:



Dude, when I saw Trinity take off with you, I got bad juju sense. I knew shit was about to go down when those two homeboys in front of us disappeared. I told you ya shoulda done just one line, man.

But check it out. I got the hell out, 'cuz I knew they would put my back up against a wall no matter how much I snorted before that. I came in her house with you in the beginning, and so fuck sticking around. They knew I was your bro.

But I did a couple more to buy some time. OK, honest: I liked it. But anyways, I told that hot chick Lupe to meet me out back, and I was lyin' man.

I snuck out the bathroom window, to come get you. Those assholes who heard you saying you'd never do drugs came back in with some scary, angry fucker who kicked down doors. Trinity was freaking out, oh, that's right, you were there.

Anyways,I saw where Trinity took you down the hall. Musta been her room, right? When I got around to that side, you was puttin the screen back in, and then you went for your bike.

I'm thinking "No! Fuck the bike! Get the fuck outta there!" But I couldn't say anything, from all those people being so close.

So when you grabbed your damn bike, I held off from bailing and listened through the window. Someone yelled out, "What the fuck is Muy Largo's Beeper Number? Who knows Muy's Beeper Number?

Hell, he was already on his way to the party, man, just down the street. I'm glad you didn't go off from the front of Trinity's house, cuz that is when this huge mutha fucka shows up.

He comes in and is all like, "What the fuck?! Turn off all those lights out in the back yard! You trying to wake up all the neighbors and get the helicopters here S.A.?"

I went around the back to tell you not to go through the front, but the lights came on the other side of the back yard wall. Everyone could see you with your friggin bike, dude.

That was when Muy Largo ordered everyone to get in their rides and split up in both directions on the Trinity's street to come get you.

That's when I booked it. They drove off, everyone else got the fuck outta there, so I jumped a wall and took off without using streets, man. I was hoppin' walls and tearin' it up across backyard lawns, bro! Lucky no dogs, I am serious.

But I stopped long enough to call the cops from a payphone. I told 'em about all those low riders. I did man! I said there was a gang fight and them low riders in that area were doing drive-bys.

No shit! They sent out the helicopters on them!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Bryan stopped and sipped his beer, shaking his head. We were all nervous from adrenaline, and from spending a while in escape-mode. He had made a direct bee-line through many yards, until he got far enough away, that was, and then he jogged on sidewalks the rest of the way after the helicopters came out in the southern part of Fuckno, Californication.

I had to navigate through all sorts of alleyways and side streets.

He ended up at my place before me. He hadn't wanted to go home directly across from the high school down there. Someone might have seen him.

While Bryan lost his bike that night, he'd gained a best friend. One who felt like shit for abandoning him at the drop of a hat. My excuse was that he was "hardened" from Joooovie and was used to that shit, and I was a pale skinny nerd from Maine, and this was all new to me.

Whatever, huh.

Little did Bryan know that Lupe The Hot Chick from that night was Muy Largo's lady. And she liked Bryan. A lot.

To be continued on May 29. Still haven't told you about the last time I was with Trinity, which was also a "First" of some kind.


God Help You.

God Help Us All.


---willies out.

No comments: