Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

127





“I found myself alone above a raging sea that stole the only girl I loved and drowned her deep inside of me.”


---Robert Smith



I’ve been telling this tale in reverse, and it’s coming full circle, to a point from where we will head off to the continuation of the ZID series.






Sean ambled up to the front doors of the mansion, and I closed his door. The door of my rocket ship.

As he went along, I went to help Minacca out of her excellent ride.


She smiled and took my hand as she rose up and out. She was a tall lady with wavy dark-red hair and long, tanned legs in a short skirt. And she was my buddy’s woman.


The front doors of the mansion were made out of the same material as the driveway gates that had opened to let Minacca in, along with we weary travelers; a carved sort of dark brown wood, like walnut or someshit. There was no butler, but the front alcove was as big as my own apartment. Can you imagine that? Someone’s front entrance being as large as the place in which you dwell?


Of course, Minacca was embarrassed because she knew that none of this was due to her. She was born into money.

Money of such a size is achieved in order to flaunt it. Yet, such a pursuit of money often indicates a certain hollowness.

Money is a tool, a lovely tool, but not an end unto itself. Life’s pleasures may derail some along the way, but for those with whom acquisition of money becomes an addiction, there is little pleasure in life, and no final place to set back and say, “There. I’ve done it. Now for some fun.”


That fun is usually left to the offspring who did not work to get it.

Except for Minacca. She would not crash and burn in a glorious fire. Neither would she dwindle away her heir’s allotment in a drugged out, drunken spiral that ended in a diminished, forgotten Westwood alleyway.

She would prove herself, and she would find her own mettle. She was one smart chick.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++


Sean needed a bathroom. Minacca made the mistake of allowing him the privacy of her own, on the further end of her bedroom, beyond the walk-in closet. This would end badly. It was also the birth of something else. You will see. You will see how Sean became introduced to yet another curse, one that would follow him to the end of his days.


Minacca sat down in one of the wing chairs facing the fireplace, to the right of where I sat. “Will.”


I looked at her dainty ankles, and my eyes ran up her long shins, with her shapely calves, stopping to savor the tiny patellas of her tanned knees, and then across her lap to her taut belly, and stopped again to explore the smallish points up high, under her low cut summer dress.

I looked up her silky neck and across her delicious-looking lips, slightly pouty, and at her cute little nose, and then into her angry eyes.


Minacca was slowly shaking her head.

Oh.

Fuck.



Me.







(Please).





Minacca’s eyes said it all. But she was kind enough to translate for me.

“Will. Left to it’s own mentality, the penis will always fuck up your shit. You should be mindful of this fact.”



I gulped. “Uh, well, I was chust not thinking. Ya know.”


Minacca smiled. “Just watching out for you, as you have been watching out for me.”




Now I felt hot in the cheeks, the upper pair. “I apologize.”


Minacca stood up, and I did not check her out at all. “Then you are also watching out for Sean. Did you forget about him?”


This was starting to harsh my high, so to speak.


“You know what Minacca? Sean fucked us up. He was driving, and he was the only one wearing a seatbelt. He let the rest of us fly. And he also knows about Tellesco’s dad molesting him when he was a boy. That is some fucked up shit right there.”


Damn, talk about fucking up shit.

Minacca swung around and glared at me. “How dare you talk so flippantly about such a sensitive, horrible subject! What happened to Tellesco should not be a concern of yours. You throwing it out just because your feelings got hurt? Little Boy.”


“Go to Hell Minacca. It serves Sean right, that he was the one who got most hurt. It was his own damn fault for driving so crazy. He coulda killed us! Hopefully he learned his lesson. He should be in the ground now.”




Minacca came over and slapped my face. It stung and brought a tear to the eye above the welt, and she opened her mouth to tell me to get the fuck out of her home. I rose up to leave, and that was when we heard Sean in the bathroom.

It was the sound of retching. Minacca’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped.



I said, “Hehehe. Those jalapenos are gonna be a real treat coming back up. I hope none of it comes out his nose, that would really sting---“

Minacca interrupted me. “Will! He’s not to get ill! He is still healing on the inside!”



She ran to the bathroom door and used her fingernail to turn the lock back to open. I was right behind her, and we saw Sean on the floor, doubled up in pain.

It looked like a pig had been slaughtered and gutted all over the toilet.






LINKS




“While most Transportation Security Administration employees are busy groping people or taking naked pictures of them, the cops say one of those employees was putting fliers' electronics down his pants.” From Florida. Yup. Florida.



In more serious news, a banana attacked a gorilla in Cleveland.




Daddy and Mommy went “Uh Uh Uh.” Huh.








Antidote for that: Over Acting Bullets make dying look cool.









Here are 50 of the most sexual business names evah. Yes, there’s a place called the “Pink Taco.”





Time to get up, stretch a bit. Air out the swamp ass? What the hell is that?








Here are 6 Ways Google can take down, I mean, improve upon Facebook.




I may be an old punk writing horror stories now, but when I get to be just an old man, I’ll collect these sorts of things for my knick knack shelf. Now go make me a pot of tea ya young bastuhd.



Funny pages for you on a Saturday, check out the archive…




But here’s a page from the site about the bullshit proffered by Deepak Chopra. Pretty apt.




Antidote: 10 good, free things for Windows users. You TDC technerds probably already use most of these, huh. 7-Zip is news to me…


Thank you for partaking. Have a nice weekend. I'm in Bah Habah for Lobstah with buttah.




God Help You.

God Help Us All.


---willies out.









OK, one more for ya.


Sophie likes helium.
















.

No comments: