Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

TCC CH 19 Make It Rain

The blue edge of the blade swept across the desert dunes beyond, towards we dusty punks.


Clouds piled up beyond the mountains to the East.  These mountains were a barrier to my home in the east.  Someday I would cross them.  I would follow a long forgotten wagon trail toward the rising Sun, to the eastern coast.  You know, them old Conestoga  trails led to the West back in the day.



An island in a mighty river awaited me.



My Island…   


my River…    


my Home.





 


No Home   by Stukenberg  







Them clouds filled up with hatred against us.  They piled up and sent tendrils and fingers down the valleys and crevasses of the Sans Joking Mountain Range.


They rumbled and tumbled until they filled the bright blue sky over the dustbowl and they blotted out the angry Sun.



The blue flame of Mayhem’s mane glowed brighter now. 


Sometimes it has to be dark to see the light, you know.



I looked back at them young men who held the punk down and said, “Anybody got a light?”




The sky above shrieked in response.  Lightning flashed and it blinded us as the cabin’s roof exploded.  We fell flat in the dust, ears ringing from the shockwave. Yup, that old cabin caught fire and began a stately burn. 


Big Bryan was the first up.  He was always like that; ready for a fight at the drop of a thundering bolt.



(My apologies to you my friend, I appear to be fighting with the tale again.  It’s taken many rewrites since Saturday.)


Rrrrrghhh.








A Hundress Mie   by Nicky PH 









God Help You.

God Help Us All.


---willies out.




.

No comments: