Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Fuck-Up Chapter 12

My apologies to you.

You may have been following this The Fuckno Wars tale and if you have, Thank you very much, and also, God Help You.


If you have been following this sordid tale with redemption at the end, perhaps you've noticed that Chapter 12 was kind of messed up.

I offer no excuse, for excuses are the pitfall of the weak man who gets little done.  I should have double checked my post.

The reason, (no excuse) is that I was back from the desert, and so I have been with my family.


You are a considerate person who checks in here to view my stuff, and for that, I consider you family.

In recompense to you, I will put up a quite lengthy post this Saturday, for a weekend at willies sort of thing.


It will be long, and it may be a bit hard to take all in.



God Help You.


God Help Us All.



---willies out.





(Promises are spoken by those who have broken them, like treaties.  A man's word is his honor, and that is all that is required.  "I do."   When you tell someone that you will do it, do not say, "I promise."  Just frigging deliver.)


Ya know.






.

No comments: