Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beta : Sunday Weekend At Willies Chapter Four . BETA

.


This Is To Be Re-written.


Props to Google friend YES who is a faithful guide.










Tellesco and Sean had a history. One had saved the other. But now, there was only one left of them two.


And Tellesco, the young man driving the hearse, well, he got a clue.


But first, let’s resume this tale from where we were, shall we?



+ + + + + + +


The young man in prison could not sleep. He didn’t want to have the nightmare again.




It woke him up each time he screamed.



He would not get any rest this night.



His release could not happen soon enough.



+ + + + + + +



Joey awoke on a gurney. “Where is Katheeeeeeena?!”


He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was alone in a hallway. Where the hell was he? Where the hell was the dead girl he had delivered to the Hostibal in the expensive car?


Was she OK?


+ + + + + + +



I slammed the door to the hearse shut and shivered. Sean muttered under his breath, “I like it. I can do it.”



Man, I wanted out. I looked over to Tellesco as he drove that hearse through the blackness of the desert thunderstorm, and I saw something in his eye.



He had a clue, as well.



Well, good.



About time he woke the fuck up.





Me?



I had no clue.



I had no clue about anything at all.



I reached into my pocket and pulled out the remainder of the desert dust I had hidden and brought along for the ride. This tiny plastic bag called to me. It had all the answers. Inside of this small, damp, zip-locked bag was the answer. I was sure of it.


We could make sense of things.

Just a little bump would set everything all right.



I nodded to my fraught reflection in the side window, refracted by the headlight shining back from the pummeling, unforgiving rain in the desert of the black hole of Fuckno.





It would make everything right.



Just a little bump…











God Help You.



God Help Us all.



---willies out.




The jangle of keys echoed down the hallway, and the young man in prison awoke again.






.

No comments: