Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Caves Of The Moon

Hello there my good friend, and welcome to a new Series of Shorts.


Thank you for reading about the exploits of my Punkology buds all this time. We will get back to them, and discover what the angry cowboy ghost Glinty McFlintlock meant in his dying breath when he said them words, and how Tellesco saved us and all that, but that is a continuation for a time in the near future.



I have it all mapped out, and you may decide to follow along again as I write these things out of my old, addled head each weekend. If so, thank you.



But here is another exploit, and each short story is written fresh for you, as always, for each weekend.









THE CAVES OF THE MOON



Series of Shorts





The first story is to follow.







.

No comments: