Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

TCC CH 15 CRYING KING OF CLOVIS



Factoid:  Tellesco and The Glinty were united by the first King of a land that held Normandy.  The Norman Pirates originated from there, you see.

That young King was named Clovis.  He ruled at the age of 15.  Imagine that.







Treetops on Fire   by  I, The Mountain






Tellesco shouted over at us.  He said, “Come back here!  Help me with this bastard!”


Glinty turned from him and said to us, “You never leave a man behind.  Remember the promise you made.”



Yeah, that weepy dude who'd fought the angry punk rocker needed our help.  Hell, he'd saved us all from such vehemence of that fat fucker.  


OK, I'll admit it:  Tellesco saved us from certain death, in our fear and fleeing from that asshole.


But,
 


How could Tellesco be the king of anyone?










Crying


King

of

Clovis








Well gawdayam, Joey nodded at me, and Big Bryan rubbed his head as he awoke in the desert dust.  He said, “I’ll put that purple-haired bastard down.”


The Glinty said, “We need them both!  Don’t go off all half cocked!”


Joey said, “What, you want us fully cocked?!”

Yeah, he was like that: it would always be that way with him (and it still is).  





But I get ahead of myself here. (Ahem) Let’s continue from the last part, shall we?





Glinty said, “All of us need to be corralled here.  We need to rein that Clown Boy in.  That’ll take some doing.  Be prepared!  He’s angry, and properly so.  You boys done drowned his hearse he been driving, and now we’ll have to pin him down on all his limbs before he wakens.”





(That ghostly cowboy preacher was connected to the angry punk, you might recollect. Glinty had said, “We tied together, that Clown Boy and me.”)




I bent down and looked into Big Bryan's face.  He had a bump on the side of his noggin about the size of a barn door. He must’ve had a headache. 

I said, “Bryan, you think you can help us out now?”


Bryan growled and said, “Let me at ‘im.”


I set back to watch how he would do.  He pulled himself over and got up to his knees.  He didn’t sway at all.  Then he got up on his feet, shook off the desert silt, and then he looked down at us there knelt all around him. 

He said, “What the hell you boys waiting for?”



Good enough for me.



I rose up like them others did, and we all turned to look back at that Tellesco dude.  He was holding the scary, angry baby down. 


That angry punk was moving about now.  He was waking up.


I said, “Mr. McFlintlock, what are we gonna do when he wakes up?”


The Glinty said, “Well, mister man, we gonna teach that boy a lesson.  I been waiting a long time for this.”




What the hell did that mean?







God Help You

God Help Us All.

---willies out.





Circle   by BHTATM   

















OK, Three More For You:




(Hint to Clovis, for you.  It’s in the TRVTH chapter.  What Glinty said about them being connected, he and Tellesco.  The McGlinty Clan.  They eventually became the Pirates of Normandy, and they took over Scotland.)



Chapter 12 and this 13 ADVICE are indicated.


Dig Deep.




.






No comments: