Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Killing Your Heroes

No, not terrortits.

This is good humor and enjoyment of the art of literature. I truly believe that we are here for a short time, on a tiny blue marble, spinning alone in the edge of our own galaxy, and so every moment is dear.

Enjoy it while we have it; do not harm others.  Do not destroy.  Try to make something good for the rest of us.  Attempt to contribute something while you are here.

I have come from oppression, and I still face it to this very day.  But I do not kill others for a promise of something better.  That's bullshit.

It is complete bull shit.  Shit under the sandal.


...





Well, after a year and a half of writing on another format and spending all of my time there (marvelous site indeed) it has come time for me to face the TRVTH


My writing of a tale (that was quite enjoyable to construct) was side-railed by a character who captivated me.  De-railed.  Derailleur.  


At one time, I’d thought that Emeralda was the way to go.



However, she is a character who needs her own story-line, which I most certainly will follow.  But it should be in another line; a separate tangent.  (I friggin love that character Emeralda and her power, her prowess.)




Before she occurred to me, the original story was at the point of connection between the armies of blue ghosts and the young punks rockers, and of our lost friend who became quite vile.  Others came form far away, but there were entities from a place that is in between, and also, eternal.



It’s my own idea, and now I will continue this tasty tale, for me.


Good bye, Emeralda, in this here tale.  







This will be how I use my time now, instead of the other place.  Time for me.  And for you, vicariously, my friend.  You are vicariate.  Indeed. 




TRVST.



---willies out.




.

No comments: