Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Placeholder for me

It's been four months, and I really need to do this.  It's for me, but I share it with the intention of creating honest, original creative work, as is the spirit of the original Arpanet.  Google will protect me because of this.  I truly acknowledge this.  YES.


This is the beginning of the second part of the Trilogy


TUNES





VERSION ONE


THE RIDE BACK Part One

Inventory of supplies:

People:

Joey, my best friend, a smallish man with an angry temper, who could hold his own in a fist fight with giants.  He was the Instigator, but he never bailed from what he had done.  He simply loved to engage, to stir up the mud and see what laid beneath.  More often than not, he laid many fine mistresses of his own encounter.  It was this:  Joey sought Trvth.

Sean, my other best friend, who tried to control everything, if you let him have the chance.  He needed to be thwarted at every misstep, or he would take over.  He did this because he was very capable of being correct most of the time.  He was a large, muscular man who also engaged, instead of whimpering in fear.  However, he was now taken over by a Walk-In named Seen.  He was gone from our enclave.  Seen Walked along the dark heart of Fuckno, and he was the one who would cause all ruin.

Tellesco was a large man who searched for Sean like a lost puppy dog, but for good reason. The good Sean, still encased within his own body, but held by Seen, has once saved Tellesco.  He was also the savior of the lost, much as he was.  He would save them from the ugly, despicable actions and behavior of them Purple Robes, even though he cried all the time.  Perhaps that was his raison d’etre.  Who knows?

Sinister Minister Glinty McFlintlock, a long dead cowboy preacher from the days of the Wild West.  He also perished at the hands of them damned Purple Robes, who now owned and controlled the hell of Fuckno.  His flock was now those who also perished in such a manner.  He sought to lead them to redemption.

Fat Jerry the purple-haired punk rocker who was a large angry baby.  His anger created the winds of vehemence.  This would lead to the destruction of Fuckno.  We simply did not know this at the time.  Hell, even he did not know this.

Me.  A whimpering coward.  I always made this sound when encountering something that I really did not want to do, but would have to do it anyway. Rrrrrghhhh.   I am a Red Man.  But I was lost in the desert, away from my Tribe that held residence on the islands of a mighty River in the east of what is now known as the USA. 

Katheena.  She was my true love.  She died at the hands of them Purple Robes, in a car crash during a rainy night in the desert, trying to chase us, to protect us dammed punk bastards.  Now she was back, and her fury could create icicles form the water vapor in the air.  Figuratively.  But also, literally. 

Lorelei.  She was my rebound after Katheena dropped me when that one became infatuated with an Alderman.  Lorelei was also German.  She taught me how to be a punk.  Yes she did.

That was my new Tribe, there in the desert.  The rest of them were from the other side.  Some would join us.  Some would be our mortal enemies.

The most curious one is Emeralda.  She was the one who held all of the knowledge and history of them fucked Purple Robes.  We had yet to meet her.  She was now a Walk-In, and a cannibal one at that.

Sven Slindlivrinn was the most evil, despicable man to ever exist, from the behavior and path of his life, and also for creating the opening to the gates of Hell, and causing the Walk-Ins to become cannibals upon Earth.

Lenny was to become Sven’s compatriot, his own personal hellion.

There was an angel, arisen from a dusty grave under the first mansion of them damned Purple Robes, buried after her own slaughter next to her own mother, but not buried with her.

She is young Avison Talon Wenonndinay.  She is the heroin of this story, as we get to the meat of this old tale.  http://williesthestories.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-fuckno-wars-ch-11-avison-talon-and.html 


This is the first chapter in the second part of this trilogy.

God Help Us All.

---willies out.



Need to continue to research my tale to get back into this.  Yup.

Also, thank you Google, and my friend YES, for allowing me to write this out of me addled head on this fine Blogger site, for free.  I enjoy the fact that it will exist for perpetuity.

I also do my best to view 15 and 30 second advertisements of folks showing me their wares, for that is proper.  The longer ones are also, quite often, very entertaining as well.


Nice work there.  Indeed.

  

.

No comments: